DELIVERY & RETURNS
• Order by 2pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• $180 delivery cost for all orders.
Next business day delivery
• Order by 2pm Monday-Friday for delivery the next business day.
• $200 delivery cost for all orders.
Important delivery information
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• In the event that our delivery provider does not have the coverage required, we will get in touch with you and provide an alternative collection address (a delivery office close to your chosen address). This may incur an additional delivery charge that you must accept to proceed with this option.
• All orders are delivered with a signed receipt. For orders greater than $5000 or greater than 10 kilos, we will contact you directly to discuss your delivery.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
We discovered Ms Koroi’s incense in a village just south of spiritual Ubud, where this naturally warm and woody aroma floats on the Balinese air. Traditionally made and hand-crafted, these incense sticks burn with minimal smoke, releasing the gentle aroma of calming sandalwood, thought to promote peace and harmony.
Each hand-packed tube contains 20 sticks of incense.
Known for its mindfulness benefits.
Traditionally made, slowly dried under the Balinese sun.
Traditional Balinese fabric
Hand-packed by village craftswomen.